Wishing is pointless. It gets us nowhere. We know this really. We can wish we were a different dress size. We can wish we could run around the block without gasping for breath. We can wish we had a constant stream of clients, and a bigger bank balance. But wishing isn't going to cut it.
The cold, hard truth is that we can't 'WISH' ourselves healthier, fitter, wealthier or happier.
In fact, wishing just remind us that we don't have what we want.
As Carrie Bradshaw - or more accurately Candace Bushnell, the author of Sex and the City - put it, it's time to play the hand we've been dealt and accessorise what we've got.
Let's relate that to your life and business, lovely.
- Are you getting the results you want?
- Do you have a clear plan of action?
- Are you using your strengths and talents?
- Does your business (and life) reflect your personality?
- Are you doing what you LOVE?
- What do you need to do less of?
- What brought you the most success in 2015? How can you do more of that?
How to play the hand you've been dealt:
Gratitude - be thankful for all you have
Know who you are and want you want
- Know your talents and strengths
How to 'accessorise' your life and business:
Play to your strengths
Allow your personality to shine through in all you do/wear/say
Bring more fun into your business and everyday life
Start from where you are and apply small changes
A winner never quits and a quitter never wins. Make a plan of action and start implementing starting TODAY!