1. Add a link to your landing page in your business email signature.
2. Encourage subscriber to share and forward your MailChimp (or similar) emails. At the bottom of your emails, include a subscribe CTA to make opt-in easy.
3. Add the link to your landing page to the 'Sign Up' button to the top of FB business page.
4. Add a link to your landing page in the caption of your BUSINESS Facebook cover photos.
5. Create a Pinnable post in canva and then add to Pinterest using keywords your ICA would search for.
6. Add link to your landing page on LinkTree (Instagram and Facebook now)
7. Regularly share a link to your landing page with then benefits clearly stated, in social media posts on your Facebook business page (with a direct link) and at least weekly on Instagram (telling them to click the link in your bio).
8) Add a sign-up bar it to the homepage of your website and your About Page.
9) Create blog posts and then add a subscribe button at the end.
10) WRITE Guest blog POSTS for other websites and make the call-to-action a link to your landing page.
11) Collect email addresses at your talks.
12) Collect email addresses at networking events.
I can't say I go to a lot of these anymore because I get my clients online now. But I went to them regularly as a stylist because you need to be known locally.
13) Run a Facebook and/or Instagram advert.
14) Join Venture - find someone who has a similar list size and similar target market and collaborate.
Create something people will need to sign-up to with their email address and both send details of it to your list. Because this is a joint venture you can both collect those email addresses - just be GDPR compliant and make that clear! I haven't done a lot of this recently but I did do it as a stylist. Ticket events with different businesses works well.
15) Be part of a summit (rather than hosting one - that's a LOT of work!).
People will want you to have quite a large list to begin with though so that's why this one is at the bottom.