I know you were put on this planet for BIG things, even if you don't know it yet. Let me assure you, without confidence and belief in your ability, you will go through life feeling like you're walking in treacle - everything just feel like hard work.
I was so shy it was embarrassing. I used to blush in front of stranger (or even people I'd met a few times). Yes it was because I was bullied about my hair, face, body and ability when I grew up but that didn't matter - I was 30 years old and still carrying around the burden of that. I was bullying myself. My Inner-Bully (as I like to call it) made my life suck.
If you want to run a business you need incredible self-belief otherwise you might as well give up now, gorgeous. It will keep you hiding behind that laptop for years to come. The same goes if you want to meet the man of your dreams or wear the wardrobe you fantasise about on Pinterest. CONFIDENCE is the cornerstone of success in EVERY area of life.
I've created some amazing resources for you.
1) VIDEO/AUDIO: WHAT TO DO WHEN THE FEAR OF POSTING ON SOCIAL MEDIA STOPS YOU IN YOUR TRACKS
I went live in my Facebook group today about what to do when the fear of posting on social media (translated as the fear of what others think) stops you in your tracks. I gave lot of tough love and practical tips.
I've summed it up below.
“Criticism is something you can easily avoid by saying nothing, doing nothing, being nothing” ~Aristotle
We look out for fear. We're designed to look out for potential danger. And let's be honest, the thought of some troll making bitchy comments on your Facebook post and crushing your confidence is pretty scary. So we tend to play it safe.
But safe doesn't take our business to the next level.
I've shared some tough love and lots of tips in this video
Rather listen to the training or download it? Click the play button on the bar below:
I've also summed up the mindset & practical tips I shared:
1) What's the worse thing that could happen? Write it out and look at it at face value. It's often not logical at all.
2) Define WHO ‘they’ are. Who are you afraid will see your posts?
3) Tot up the price YOU are paying by not being visible.
Remember these bullies won't be paying your bills in 5/10 years. So don't let them affect your actions and prevent you from building your business.
4) It’s NONE of your business
"What other people think about you has nothing to do with you and everything to do with them." Jen Sincero
5) Read inspirational books about this area: The Big Magic. Feel the Fear & Do It Anyway
6) Know your why. Get a photo up of your dream. Who is the women who would have that as her reality?
7) If you can't do it for yourself, do it for someone else. Do it for your kids.
8) Think about your ideal clients - do it for them.
9) Use your brain to help you. Use visualisation. Tell yourself, “I will handle it”
10) Change your state: Use the Power Pose
11) E.F.T. is amazing at this - I have videos in the group on this as well.
12) How do you want to feel? Feel like that NOW. Visualise.
13) Get support. From someone who gets it. From someone who can help you reprogramme your brain.
Self-acceptance is the key to going after your dreams regardless of what others may think.
I explain each of these steps in my video. You can watch it by clicking on the image below:
FIVE (5!) PART CONFIDENCE TRAINING SERIES FOR ENTREPRENEURS
IT WILL HELP YOU TO:
REPROGRAM YOUR BRAIN, BELIEVE IN YOU & GET WHAT YOU WANT
PART 1-3 CONFIDENCE TRAINING AUDIOS
The mindset shift that took me from hiding behind my laptop to speaking on stage, creating YouTube videos and appearing on BBC radio.
Find out exactly HOW and WHY your mind is sabotaging your success.
Discover the most common blocks that are stopping you from playing BIG in your business.
My step-by-step process to retrain your brain to believe in yourself.
I'll teach you ways to double your confidence so you can consistently show up and stand out to get clients beating down your door.
PART 4: AFFIRMATIONS*
Business Confidence AFFIRMATIONS recording to programme your brain for business success.
PART 5: MIND MOVIE*
- Business Confidence MIND MOVIE to engage and rewrite your subconscious at a deeper level.
* The AFFIRMATIONS recording and MIND MOVIE will help to rewire your brain to feel more confidence and focus on success. This means you will start to notice opportunities, take more chances in your business and develop a CAN DO attitude.
3) RELEASE YOUR SELF-BULLY eGUIDE
I wrote this in 2013 to help women learn how to start overcoming their Inner-Bully. Click on the image below to download it.
Want to find out how I can support you to release the limiting beliefs that are keeping you stuck and at least double your confidence? Life's too short to let fear stand in your way!
Book a call to find out about working with me: