STUCK TRYING TO MAKE YOUR DREAM STYLE BUSINESS A REALITY?
You took the plunge and started a business, but...
- You're playing small
- You're terrified of getting VISIBLE (and being judged/criticised)
- On paper, your business looks more like a costly obsession
- The paralysing fear leaves you spinning in your wheels
- You're fed up of seeing the success of other people and keep asking: "When's it MY time?"
- You feel overwhelmed and confused about HOW to actually run a successful business
- You're p!ssed off with yourself for not being where you want to be
Does this sound like you?
I know how painful it feels. I've been there. But please don't give up!
(To make that possible, thousands of dream clients need to know about your business.)
I'LL MAKE THAT HAPPEN IN 90 DAYS.
What if you could...
Attract your ideal clients - the people who're eager to work with you.
Book up your calendar with those dream clients.
Spend your days teaching women the incredible impact of wearing the right colour & style.
Hand in your notice at your 9-5 job and become a full-time Stylist.
Run events and workshops.
Work with clients from across the globe (yes, really!).
It's time for you to actually afford YOUR OWN dream wardrobe and to be able to pack beautiful clothes for YOUR tropical holidays rather than just making that a reality for others.
Let's put your STYLE business on the map!
YES, I'M GOING TO HELP YOU MAKE THAT HAPPEN IN 90 DAYS.
I'm Emma Ward, a Business Coach & MENTOR for service-based entrepreneurs.
I USED TO BE A PERSONAL STYLIST. THAT'S HOW I STARTED MY JOURNEY AS AN ENTREPRENEUR 10 YEARS AGO.
Imagine this: it's 3 months from now and the new season stock has barely made it into the shops. And yet, your Style Business has taken off.
- You've developed a confident mindset. You feel like a business owner (rather than having an expensive hobby).
- You're confidently taking inspired action each week to drive your business in the direction of your dreams.
- You've create a marketing action plan which means you're working SMARTER not harder.
YOU'RE DOING WORK THAT COMES SO NATURALLY, YOU ALMOST FEEL GUILTY GETTING PAID. (BUT THEN YOU REMEMBER THE IMPACT YOUR WORK HAS ON YOUR CLIENTS' CONFIDENCE AND YOU QUASH THAT LIMITING BELIEF).
You're finally making things happen. Clients and contacts are finding you.
You wonder why this didn't all happen sooner.
(Because no-one taught you how that's why.)
IN 90 DAYS , YOU WON'T EVEN RECOGNISE YOURSELF LET ALONE YOUR BUSINESS.
That’s what my coaching does.
I’ve been where you are. Before I get to my story, let's start with real results I’ve already helped some of my clients get:
I'VE HELPED ONE CLIENT GO FROM 5 TO OVER 20 CLIENTS A WEEK (CONSISTENTLY). SHE HAD TO HIRE AN ADMIN ASSISTANT TO HELP HER TAKE ALL THE BOOKINGS! SHE'S NOW PURSUING HER DREAM OF CREATING WORKSHOPS AND TRAINING PROGRAMMES.
I helped another client to gain the confidence to see herself as a business owner. She went from the occasional booking to consistently having 10 clients a week. Instead of hiding away, she gained the confidence to have a professional photoshoot and develop her beautiful website. She now runs monthly promotional events and group workshops. She created a strong brand and message which means she's doing less work but more ideal clients are finding her!
ONE CLIENT PUT HER DREAM OF STARTING A FASHION BLOG ON HOLD FOR YEARS BECAUSE SHE WAS TERRIFIED OF WHAT OTHERS WOULD THINK. WE WORKED ON HER CONFIDENCE AND SELF-ESTEEM. SHE'S IS NOW NOT ONLY BLOGGING REGULARLY BUT BUILDING HER SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS DAILY.
I helped another Image Consultant to create her 12 month plan and then collapse the time-line. Instead of her distant dream of running workshops, she is now making it happen. She's written the content, contacted the venues and already had women signing up. That's what happens when you turn 'one day' into right now.
I've held every client accountable to her goals. I've also helped her to dream bigger than she every thought possible.
YOU HAVE YOUR OWN VISION OF WHAT A DREAM BUSINESS LOOKS LIKE, SO YOUR RESULTS WON'T BE EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE WOMEN ABOVE. BUT THEY'LL BE JUST AS RADICAL. I TAILOR EVERY COACHING SESSION TO SUIT YOU AND YOUR GOALS.
HOW DOES COACHING WORK?
1. You click the button to arrange a complimentary consultation (30 minutes).
2. We'll get clear on your vision, and make sure we're are a good fit for a coaching relationship.
3. You’ll buy your life-changing coaching package and then get your contract and a personalised Welcome Pack (including a questionnaire to help you get even clearer on your business goals and see results even before we start working together!).
4. We'll schedule a weekly coaching appointment.
5. You'll report to me on all the incredible changes you're seeing, and I'll give you direction to amplify your results.
Your 1:1 coaching is a unique and personalised experience. You call the shots and tell me what you need. However, you can expect us to focus on the following topics over the next 90 days:
- Clearly define your dream style business - you have to know what you want before you can make it a reality
- Get honest about the lifestyle you truly desire (no more playing or dreaming small)
- Clarify your BIG picture (a.k.a long-term vision) and then scale it into sizeable and achievable chunks
- Uncover the specific limiting beliefs that prevent you from being more visible/successful
- Free yourself from any negative and self-sabotaging beliefs
- Transform your inner voice from your harshest critic to your strongest supporter
- Believe in yourself and your business
- Stop worrying about what others think - confidently tell everyone your meet that you're an Image Consultant/Stylist
- Say ‘YES’ to new opportunities - in fact, you'll be actively creating them!
- Release patterns of self-sabotage and procrastination
- Develop the confidence to increase your visibility (so potential clients can actually find you)
- You'll be creating (and posting) videos, blog posts and webinars before you know it
- Clearly define your message and your ‘WHY’
- Confidently tell your story so your Ideal Clients people relate to you
- Define your talents and strengths and what makes you unique
- Discover how to give your clients what they want AND what they need
- Charge what you’re worth – no more undercharging and selling yourself short!
- Clarify exactly who it is you want to serve
- Know where your Ideal Clients are and how to reach them
- Research - know exactly what your Ideal Clients want and how to give it to them
- Learn to speak the language of your ideal client so they instantly relate to you
- Go where you're wanted rather than just needed ( makes life much easier and business more rewarding)
- Discover a marketing style that suits your personality (play to your strengths)
- Map out a marketing plan to get you in front of your target market
- Create your first opt-in (I'll explain why you need this)
- Build your List - what that is and why you need a list
- Become more visible on social media
- Create webinars, teleclasses, and connect with the clients who really need and want you!
- Create an action plan for the next 6 months so you know which steps to take
- Fall in love with your website - no more website shame
- Increase followers across social media platforms
- Newsletters and blog posts that excite you and, more importantly, draw in your Ideal Clients
- Generate content that will help sell you to your dream clients
You don't need me to tell you that branding is important in every business but essential if you're in the image/style business.
- Get clarity on the image you want to portray
- Create a strong, signature brand
- Bring your personality out in your brand
- Feel proud to show your work to the world
- Gain the confidence to book that photoshoot – no more waiting until you’ve lost 'x' lbs
- Get clarity on the colours and styles you want to wear in your photos (if you have a photoshoot)
- Use speaking as a way to establish yourself as an expert (which you are!)
- Write and deliver content that gets people booking
- How to give an hour's talk using one post-it of notes
- Learn how I got over my fear of public speaking
- Become a sought after guest speaker
- Who to contact to help you get in front of roomfuls of women
- Develop a strong relationship with department stores (they'll want YOU in their VIP personal shopper suites)
- Who to contact locally to help market your business
- How I got asked to write a monthly style column for a local magazine
- How to create a black book of contacts to further support your clients (these contacts will give your reciprocal business)
- How to work with other entrepreneurs to support one another and enhance both of your businesses
- Reprogramme your mindset from clueless to success
- See yourself as a successful entrepreneur
- Learn to work SMARTER not harder - more time for fun in your life
- Manage your time effectively and delegate where needed
- Create a Self-Care Routine (essential for your sustained success and sanity!)
- Learn to charge what you're worth - I'll help you realise it
- Getting over your fear of being "salesey"
- Learn how your thoughts are affecting your bank account
- Uncover any limiting beliefs that keep you from moving to the next income level
- Learn to live an abundant lifestyle even before the money comes in
- Skyrocket your sales so you can afford your dream wardrobe and lifestyle
- A Pre-Coaching Questionnaire (for both of us to get clear on what you want to achieve)
- 12 weekly 60 minute 1:1 sessions (via Skype)
- Email support between sessions, as needed
- Tailored resources to make huge shifts in your life (i.e. books, webinars, videos)
- Recorded sessions so there’s no need for you to take notes
- Someone who'll have your back 100% of the way!
3 monthly payments of £997
Paid in full discount = £2597
HOW DOES MY COACHING HELP YOU?
I help every client to gain clarity and confidence. Why clarity & confidence?
What if you knew exactly who your Ideal Clients are, where to find them, how to position yourself as an expert and how to speak their language so they are eager to say: "How do I pay?"How wonderful would that feel? That's CLARITY
But is that enough?
No! You also need CONFIDENCE in yourself and your offerings. It's all very well knowing who your Ideal Clients are but if you don't have the confidence to get out there and in front of them then you're no better off.
I always say it would be a heck of a lot easier to tell someone else's services! But then you'd be helping someone else build their dreams rather than your own. And I know you crave more than that!
So HOW how can I help you to gain CLARITY & CONFIDENCE?
Not only am I a qualified Confidence Coach but I am also a Certified Business Coach. For true success I believe you need to right mindset and confidence as well as business and marketing structures. I know because I learn the hard (and slow) way - I'll get on to my story in a second.
Because of my own experience and training, I can support you in:
1) GETTING CLEAR ON YOUR LIMITING BELIEFS
Procrastination and inaction are caused by limiting beliefs. Any self-sabotaging behaviour is caused by our subconscious mind. Deep down we are scared of success (I know that sounds crazy) and our subconscious mind will do whatever it can to keep us 'safe' i.e. in the status quo. I'll help you uncover which of your beliefs are causing you to stand in your way get to the deep-seated fears you aren’t even aware of. I’ll teach you some of the most powerful techniques to eliminate these long-standing beliefs so you can eradicate them for once and for all.
2) PROGRAMMING YOUR MIND FOR SUCCESS
Confidence Coaching is about reprogramming the mind. I'll teach you the quickest and most effective techniques to install a success mindset. I'm all about getting you rapid results! This enables you to double your confidence and take the action required. As a result you'll be feeling confidence to GET OUT THERE and be seen by a larger audience.
3) GETTING CLARITY ON YOUR WHAT, WHY, WHO & WHERE
Clarity on your 'WHAT & WHY'.
What do you want to achieve in your business? What will your business look like when it's 'finished'? The majority of people know what they don't want in life but for success you have to know exactly what you DO want - you need to be crystal clear on your desired outcome. You also need to know exactly WHY you want this business success. Both of these will keep you motivated and drive you to success on the days when you feel like quitting; because resilience and persistence are the keys to success.
Get clarity on your 'WHO & WHERE'
All the confidence in the world isn't going to help if you're speaking the wrong message to the wrong people. You need to define your 'WHO' (your Ideal Client) and WHERE they are. I love nothing more than seeing the light-bulb moment as my clients discover who they’re truly meant to serve. Then from that place, you can conduct ideal client research (it's not as scary as it sounds, I promise). This is where we'll get information about what your branding should look like, your website copy, and what offerings you're going to be selling - all essential pieces for building the foundation of your business. When you match your offering to your Ideal Clients and speak their language, they will be eager to buy from you. This leads to more bookings and days spent doing work you love!
4) AND ACTION...
Together we'll develop a clear marketing plan that matches your personality and enables you to quickly reach your target audience. I'm the brainstorming queen: together we’ll pinpoint exactly which marketing techniques would be best for your client (and you).We need to get you out there and in front of your dream clients and talking to as big an audience as possible. Remember that I’m a qualified Confidence Coach, so if your confidence wavers as you begin to take action each week, I’m there to help you get back on track. We’ll break down the next SIX months, at least, so you have a clear vision of where your business is going and what action you need to take. This takes away the stress and overwhelm. The clearer you are the more likely you are to do it! Taking inspired action means you'll consistently be in front of your target audience and they’ll grow to know, trust and like you and ultimately purchase. This is where the magic lies because it leads to days spent doing work you love with dream clients. That’s priceless.
And I'll hold you accountable to the steps you decided to take. I know for me this is one of the fastest ways to success.
My life and business transformed completely when I hired my own coach and I'm 100% committed to the success of my own clients. I dream bigger than they do; I won't let them play small any more. In short: I won't just leave you to try to work all this out for yourself.
ARE YOU READY TO TRANSFORM YOU STYLE BUSINESS IN 90 DAYS?
TOGETHER, LET'S MAKE THAT HAPPEN!
I want to tell you about a woman who:
- Followed her passion and invested in training
- Proudly framed her Image Consultant certificate in her newly painted 'studio' (a.k.a. the attic room)
- Registered her Image Consultancy business with the tax-man
- Bought all the paraphernalia including over 100 colour drapes (she was like a kid in a sweet shop)
- Practised on family and friends
- Designed and printed leaflets and business cards
- Asked a friend to create her a website
- 'Built it and hoped they would come'
- Waited and waited and still didn't have the clients she'd dreamed about
- Invested heavily in MORE training, hoping this was the magic solution. (It wasn't.)
- Felt frustrated, overwhelmed and embarrassed (maybe she wasn't cut out for this 'business stuff'?)
THAT WAS ME. IN 2008!
YES, I UNDERSTAND YOUR FEAR AND FRUSTRATION. I paid well over £6500 ($9200) on training to become an Image Consultant but I was still completely clueless when it came to running a business. I hadn't realised that by definition it meant that I was an ‘entrepreneur’!
We had someone come and talk to us about bookkeeping. BUT in order to have 'income' you need clients and once I had worked with friends of friends, everything dried up. My expenses far outweighed my income and therefore my chances of recouping my outgoings, let alone making a profit, were slim-to-none.
I didn't realise that as well as having the skills I also needed the crucial business knowledge. I had a website and social media accounts but I knew nothing anything marketing myself locally or online. Plus I was painfully shy; part of me was too scared to actually be a success because I knew that meant 'putting myself out there'. (Shudder)
So after too many years to admit, I had to do something about it. Enough was enough. Clients weren't going to just beat down my door...I needed to GET OUT THERE and BE SEEN. My God was that a terrifying thought. But the alternative was far worse – having to throw in the towel and go back to being a classroom teacher. That was not an option – I had come too far with this and spent too much money to just throw my dreams away.
I had to transform not only my confidence but my skills as an entrepreneur.
I began by transforming my confidence. I read copious books; I journalled; I attended seminars. I even trained in EFT (tapping). And I hired a Confidence Coach to help me to see my blind spots.
I finally had the courage and confidence to GET OUT THERE and BE SEEN in my Image Consultancy business. Instead of hiding away I was actively promoting my business.
- I had a professional photoshoot and updated my website
- Advertised everywhere I could think of locally (and online)
- Increased my social media coverage
- Made YouTube videos
- Spoke to roomfuls of women
- Was interviewed on BBC Berkshire radio
- Contacted and appeared in newspapers
- Wrote a monthly style column for a local magazine
- Ran colour and style workshops and parties
Here are some of the companies/organisations I was a guest speaker for (Yes, ME - the girl who used to blush in front of strangers!!!)
Photos below: 1)Delivering a talk in the EAST in Richmond, London. 2)Putting on an evening event at a NEXT store in London. 3)Screenshot from one of my YouTube videos. 4)One of the many colour and make-up workshops I ran.
IN 2013 I REALISED THAT IT WAS THE CONFIDENCE PIECE THAT I WAS SO PASSIONATE ABOUT (RATHER THAN THE CLOTHES) SO I TRAINED TO BE A CONFIDENCE COACH
THE COACHING ACADEMY I CHOSE SPECIALISED IN ONLINE BUSINESSES AND IT BLEW MY MIND.
If only I had had that business knowledge when I ran my Image Consultancy business I would have had a far greater impact in a much shorter time. It's not enough to just be a skilled Image Consultant. It's not even enough to be skilled and CONFIDENT. To have the greatest impact you have to have the skill AND the confidence AND understand business and marketing. Because of this, I coach my clients to increase their confidence, develop a success mindset PLUS the business structures.