If "Thank God it's Friday!" is your weekly anthem, you're in the right place.
You can't wait to get home at the end of the day, put your pjs on and pour a glass of wine: your reward for making it through another crappy day at work.
- You're turning into a grouch when you're home because your job takes every last ounce of your energy.
- You’re taking your work frustration out on your family.
- You're done with wishing your days (and life) away.
- You’re done with the Sunday Blues that seem to start earlier and earlier.
- You can’t face another 30 years* of that gut-wrenching feeling every time the alarm goes off.
- You're done with hauling your exhausted body out of bed every day to head to a job you hate.
- You're done with trying to cram your life into the weekends.
(*30 more years leaves you with 7285 working days left, by the way. Shudder.)
The problem is: you KNOW you're wishing away 5/7 of your life. (Ouch!)
That thought alone is enough to get you reaching for another glass of Pinot to numb yourself.
Today’s different. It's crunch point. You're finally had enough. (Which is why you're here.)
You want more. More for yourself and more for your family.
Something has to give. You know that. You’re just worried that that ‘something’ might be your health. Your job appears to be making you sick and exhausted, as well as miserable...